he Kincrome Plastic Welding Kit is a must have for any workshop, garage or home! This kit has been designed to accompany and be used with the Kincrome 3 in 1 Butane Soldering Iron (Part No. KP15001) and other gas soldering irons alike within the market. The Kincrome Plastic Welding Kit is ideal for welding and repairing plastic parts or components such as vehicle bumpers, broken headlight fixings, cracks, fractures and deep scratches in many plastic materials. The kit comes with everything you will need to weld or repair the task at hand, from 9mm and 12mm welding tips, 24 plastic welding rods which consist of Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE), Polystyrene (PS) and Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) materials, 3 x Stainless Steel Reinforcement mesh sheets and all the accessories you need to plastic weld or maintain your kit.
The plastic welding kit does NOT come with the required soldering iron, but can be added to the Kincrome 3 in 1 Butane Soldering Iron (Part No. KP15001) allowing you to weld or repair plastic materials instead of sending your damaged or broken material to a costly repairer.
• Professional plastic welding or plastics repair kit • Great for welding & repairing plastic parts or components such as vehicle bumpers, broken headlight fixings, cracks, fractures & deep scratches in many plastic materials • Includes 4 packets (3 pieces each) of black & white plastics welding rods- PP (Polypropylene), PE (Polyethylene), PS (Polystyrene) & ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) • Includes 1 packet (3 pieces) of stainless steel reinforcement mesh • Includes 5 accessories to get the job done with ease • Suitable for use on the Kincrome KP15001 & Tradeflame gas soldering irons • Includes BMC window case to protect the product & keep all of the accessories together • Ideal for plastic welding or repairs on; automotive products such as: headlight fixings, bumpers or cracks, fractures or deep scratches in general plastics
Please Note: Soldering Iron not included.
• PE (Polyethylene) – Melting temperature 70-75ºC 3 x Black - 170mm 3 x White - 170mm
• PS (Polystyrene) – Melting temperature 95ºC 3 x Black - 170mm 3 x White - 170mm
• PP (Polypropylene) – Melting temperature 140ºC 3 x Black - 170mm 3 x White - 170mm
• ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) – Melting temperature 117ºC 3 x Black - 170mm 3 x White - 170mm
• Stainless Reinforcing Mesh 3 x 100mm x 60mm • Wire Brush • Tip Cleaning Rod • 9 & 12mm Welding Tips • Ph#1 Phillips Screwdriver