The Cove Router bit expands the versatility of the Dremel rotary tool by allowing you to cut Cove slots in wood. The high-speed router bit made from high-grade steel for smooth cuts and long life. Use with the Dremel #231 Shaper/Roputer Table or #330 Router attachment sold separately.
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet to hold on to.
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- If chattering occurs, increase speed.
- Keep a light touch, letting the speed of the tool do the work. This helps your accessory bits last longer.
* Speed for light cuts, caution burning on deep grooves.
^ Depending on cutting direction relative to grain